Post new topic   Reply to topic    Keepers of the Circle Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NightmareSr
Warden

re: Place your bids for raw resources.

Hi all, as I am new and rapidly exploring the map I wanted to make a note. I do not know the going rate for most of the raw mats (and honestly don't care half of the time haha).

I have been wandering all over the map but mostly bring my collections back to Carpe or KP since those are the only 2 settlements I have found with active bids. With all that long-winded explanation out of the way...

If you are short anything or need anything please put up a bid and I will cash in as I collect things.

Thanks.

Oh nevermind, I just saw this post today:

https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/5566/

Thanks to whoever RichClark is I now know that the bids are paid for up front (which sucks) so now I understand a lack of bids in the auction houses.

Bids also are only active for a period of time too before they drop off the Auction House. (I forget the time frame). Which does remind me I need to renew some bids....

The duration of sales seems dependent on the auction house TK=30 days, KP=70 days.

I don't know for bids I haven't done much of that haha.

I will get some bids up and also list some basic gear for sale next time I log on with a KP based character (edam is currently near the backyard).

NightmareSr
Warden

Thanks Edam, also sorry I forgot that I had an old pricing guide. I posted some stuff for sale in KP before I headed out. (most not in much quantity but it's a start.)

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: