Post new topic   Reply to topic    Keepers of the Circle Forum Index -> Welcome & General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lenardo Solbringer
Initiate

re: Hello!

Hello! I'm Lenardo Solbringer, but you can just call me Len. I'm still very new, but I'm hoping to live life as a Fighter/Cleric Hybrid for PvE with some gathering and crafting on the side. I'm looking forward to work with you all :)

NightmareSr
Warden

Welcome and hello Len,

I am Chris but you can call me Nightmare, Dolken or whatever.

I recently started a side project in game and got a few more accounts, so I've been near Thornkeep lately but am going to be heading south soon for the holiday event that starts tomorrow.

I think Yarus accepted you in game and everyone can help you get going in the game. Fighter/Cleric for PVE will be fun, I have a longsword Cleric of Sarenrae that is just getting to high levels and rains destruction on mid-low level mobs, clears areas easy and fast.

If you see one of the characters below in game then it is me. ;)

Dolken, Drunken Nightmare, Elegant Nightmare
Kilelf, Elfkil, Tiny Tinker, Charmante
Solana Artifex, Brom Smitty, Dominic Vossen, Denton Coins

See ya in game ;) - Chris

Fighter cleric works.

Welcome to Keepers Pass.

NightmareSr
Warden

Here is the link to our Discord server that I mentioned in game.

https://discord.gg/XDPGeun 

Hi Len - We are currently working on the holiday event so catching us on discord should be fairly easy. I think that I saw you in KP the other day as I was logging out. If you are still in the area the last phase of the holiday event starts with a fairly tame escalation and then gets progressively harder. It would make a good introduction to the game for you. The escalation that is currently running just north of town is very dangerous so please stay out of that monster hex. It will only teach you about death and dying.

With any luck the easy part will be up and running Monday evening.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Keepers of the Circle Forum Index -> Welcome & General Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: